This policy applies to the site: GOMEMORA.COM
Last updated date: June 30, 2019
Respect for your privacy is of the utmost importance to GOMEMORA.COM who is responsible for this site.
- How your personal information is collected and handled. Any information that can identify you should be considered personal information. These include your first and last name, your age, your postal address, your email address, your location or your IP address. “Personal information” is also used as a synonym for “personal data” within the meaning of European Regulation 2016/679;
- What are your rights regarding this information;
- Who is responsible for the processing of personal information collected and processed;
- To whom this information is transmitted;
- Optionally, the site’s policy regarding cookies.
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION
We collect the following personal information:
- First name
- Postal address
- Postal code
- Email address
- Telephone / fax number
- Credit card number
- Gender or sex
- Age / date of birth
- Education / training
- Preferences (musical, literary, cinematographic, etc.)
- Physical description
- Family situation / marital status
- Any other information deemed relevant so that we can offer personalized service to each client (according to the completed form).
The personal information we collect is collected through the collection methods described below, in the “Forms and methods of collection” sections and following.
2. FORMS AND METHODS OF COLLECTION
Your personal information is collected through the following methods:
- Website registration form
- Order form
- Opinion poll
- Data collection forms used, so that we can offer a personalized service to each of the clients.
We use the information thus collected for the following purposes:
- Order tracking
- Information / Promotional offers
- Website management
- In-person meetings
- Telephone meetings
- Follow-ups or support by email
Your personal information is also collected through the interactivity that may be established between you and our website. This information is collected by the following means:
- Forum or discussion area
- Information for promotional offers
- Send form
We use the information thus collected for the following purposes:
- Website management
- Personalized services by phone, in person or by email
4. LOG FILES AND WITNESSES
We collect certain information by means of log files (“log files”) and cookies (“cookies”). These files allow us to process statistics and traffic information, facilitate navigation and improve the service for your convenience.
In addition, this consent is considered a bag for a period of thirteen (13) months maximum. At the end of this period, we will ask again for your authorization to save cookies on your hard drive.
a) Description of cookies used by the site
This mainly concerns the following information:
- IP address
- Operating system
- Pages visited and requests
- Time and day of connection
- Session identification
- Personalized website configurations
The use of such files allows us to achieve the following objectives:
- Improved service and personalized welcome
- Creation of personalized profiles
- Order tracking
- Statistical studies
By browsing the site, cookies from third parties may be recorded. These are particularly the following third parties:
- Google Analytics
These sites have their own privacy policies and general conditions of use that may differ from our site. We invite you to consult the confidentiality policies and the general conditions of use of these sites.
You can oppose the recording of these cookies by configuring your browser software.
If you decide to disable cookies, you can then continue browsing the site. However, any dysfunction of the site caused by this manipulation cannot be considered as being our fault.
5. SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We are committed not to sell to third parties or generally market the personal information collected. However, we may share this information with third parties for the following reasons:
- Creation of consumption profiles
- Execution of commands
6. PERIOD OF RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The person in charge of the processing of personal information will keep in his computer systems of the site and under reasonable conditions of security all the personal information collected for a period of: 12 months.
7. HOSTING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our site is hosted by: Hostwinds, headquartered at the following address:
- 12101 Tukwila International Blvd # 320, Seattle, WA 98168
The host can be contacted at the following telephone number: 1-888-404-1279.
The personal information that we collect and process is transferred to the following country: United States of America (server address).
This transfer of personal information outside of Canada is justified for the following reasons:
- Personal information is hosted in the United States of America, because the Internet server that MEMORA leases (site GOMEMORA.COM) is located there.
- / li>
8. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
a) The person responsible for processing personal information
The person responsible for processing personal information is: Stéphane Lapointe. He can be contacted as follows:
- The person responsible for processing personal information can be contacted by phone at 1-418-800-6656 or 1-833-3-MEMORA (1-833-363-6672), from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday to Friday. or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The person in charge of processing personal information is responsible for determining the purposes and means used for processing personal information.
b) Obligations of the person responsible for processing personal information
The person responsible for processing personal information undertakes to protect the personal information collected, not to transmit it to third parties without your having been informed and to respect the purposes for which this information was collected.
In addition, the person in charge of processing personal information undertakes to notify you in the event of rectification or deletion of personal information, unless this results in disproportionate formalities, costs or procedures for him.
In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of your personal information is compromised, the data controller undertakes to inform you by any means.
9. RIGHT OF OBJECTION AND WITHDRAWAL
You have the right to oppose the processing of your personal information by the site (“right of opposition”). You also have the right to request that your personal information no longer appear, for example, in a mailing list (“right of withdrawal”).
In order to object to the processing of your personal information or to request the removal of your personal information, you must follow the following procedure:
- The user must make a request to limit the processing of their personal information to the data controller, by sending an email to the address provided above or by fax.
10. RIGHT OF ACCESS, CORRECTION AND DELETION
You can read, update, modify or request the deletion of your information, by following the procedure set out below:
- The user must send an email to the person in charge of processing personal information, specifying the subject of his request and using the contact email address of the person in charge of personal information provided on this page.
If you have one, you have the right to request the deletion of your personal space by following the following procedure:
- The user must send an email to the data controller, using the same email address used on the website of GOMEMORA.COM ; by specifying that he wishes his account to be deleted. The request for deletion of data will be processed within 10 working days. Once the deletion is confirmed
11. GENERAL PRINCIPLES REGARDING THE COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION PURSUANT TO EUROPEAN REGULATION 2016/679
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of European Regulation 2106/679, the collection and processing of your personal information respects the following principles:
- Lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: your personal information may only be collected and processed with your consent. Whenever personal information is collected, it will be indicated that your personal information is collected and for what reasons your personal information is collected;
- Minimization of the collection and processing of personal information: only personal information necessary for the proper execution of the objectives pursued by the site is collected;
- Retention of personal information reduced in time: personal information is kept for a limited period of which you are informed;
- Integrity and confidentiality of personal information collected and processed: the person responsible for processing personal information undertakes to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of personal information collected.
In order to be lawful, and in accordance with the requirements of Article 6 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal information may only take place if they comply with at least one of the conditions listed below:
- You have expressly consented to the processing;
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract;
- The processing meets a legal obligation;
- The processing is explained by the need to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
- The processing may be explained by a need linked to the performance of a task of public interest or which falls within the exercise of public authority;
- The processing and collection of personal information is necessary for the legitimate and private interests pursued by the person responsible for processing personal information or by a third party.
12. DATA PROTECTION DELEGATE UNDER EUROPEAN REGULATION 2016/679
The following person has been appointed to the function of Data Protection Officer: Stéphane Lapointe.
The role of the Data Protection Officer is to ensure the proper implementation of the applicable European legislative provisions relating to the collection and processing of personal information. It is sometimes called DPO (for Data Protection Officer).
The Data Protection Officer can be reached as follows:
- by phone at 1-418-800-66728 or 1-833-3-MEMORA (1-833-363-6672), from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday to Friday or by email at email@example.com .
13. ADDITIONAL RIGHTS UNDER EUROPEAN REGULATION 2016/679
In accordance with European regulations concerning the processing of personal information, you also have the rights listed below.
In order for the data controller to grant your request, you are required to provide them with: your first and last name as well as your email address, and if relevant, your account or personal space number or subscriber.
The person in charge of processing personal information is required to respond to you within thirty (30) days maximum.
a) Right to portability of personal information
You have the right to request the portability of your personal information, held by the site, to another site, by complying with the following procedure:
- The user must make a request for portability of his personal information to the data controller, by sending an email to the address provided above or by fax to the number above.
b) Right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on an automated process
In accordance with the provisions of European Regulation 2016/679, you have the right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on an automated process if the decision produces legal effects concerning you or significantly affects in a similar way.
c) Right to seize the competent authority
In the event that the person in charge of processing personal information decides not to respond to your request and you wish to contest this decision or, if you believe that one of your rights listed above has been infringed, you are entitled to appeal to any competent court.
The personal information we collect is kept in a secure environment. People working for us are required to respect the confidentiality of your information.
To ensure the security of your personal information, we use the following measures:
- SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol
- Access management – authorized person
- Access management – data subject
- Automatic backup
- Username / password
We are committed to maintaining a high degree of confidentiality by integrating the latest technological innovations to ensure the confidentiality of your transactions.
However, as no mechanism offers maximum security, there is always some risk involved when using the Internet to transmit personal information.
15. PERSONAL INFORMATION OF MINORS UNDER REGULATION 2016/679
In accordance with the provisions of article 8 of regulation 2016/679, only minors aged 15 or over can consent to the processing of their personal information.
If you are a minor under the age of 15, the consent of a legal representative will be required so that personal information can be collected and processed.
We reserve the right to verify by any means that you are over 15 years of age, or that you have obtained the agreement of a legal representative before browsing the site.
Our commitments regarding the protection of personal information meet the requirements of the following program (s):
“cPanel, Inc. Certification Authority” at: https://cpanel.net
We reserve the right to modify it in order to guarantee its conformity with the law in force.
We are committed to respecting the legislative provisions set out in:
- An Act respecting the protection of personal information in the private sector , CQLR c P-39.1; and / or
- Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act , LC 2000, c 5.; and
- General Data Protection Regulation , Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the Parliament European Union and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95 / 46ÉCE (general data protection regulation ) 2016/279.